1) How does the “Guarantee” work?
If you purchase a Single Pick or 1-Day Package, and the given Pick(s) do not result in a winning record (I.e. 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, etc.), we refund your card every penny!
Regarding the “BV Guarantee”, in baseball, an even record (I.e. 1-1, 2-2) is a winning one, and does not warrant a refund.
2) How soon can I expect my money to be returned to my Card?
Typically 2-3 business days.
3) Are my Credit/Debit card details secure?
Yes. BeatVegas uses Authorize.net to complete your credit/debit card transaction.
Your card details are sent directly to Authorize.net’s secure, encrypted servers to process your transaction. BeatVegas does not intercept, store, or otherwise view your sensitive credit/debit card details.
4) How soon can I expect to receive my Pick(s) after Purchase?
Immediately. Once you have purchased the Pick(s), you will be given exclusive access to a link with the purchased information.
Purchased Picks can also be found on the “My Account” dashboard (We create an account for you during Checkout). This is a convenient place to view your purchases if you have a Multi-Day All-Access Pass.
5) Which U.S. States currently have a form of Legalized Sports Betting?
6) Where in my State can I wager on Sports legally?
Monmouth Racetrack (Oceanport, N.J.)
Borgata Casino (Atlantic City, N.J.)
Dover Downs (Dover, DE)
Delaware Park (Wilmington, DE)
Harrington Raceway & Casino (Harrington, DE)
7) Which sports do you specialize in?
Since 2011; Our most profitable sports have been- NFL, NCAAB, NCAAF, MLB, and NBA, in that order.
8) What is your overall record in each sport?
Please visit out Twitter Page “@BeatVegas”, we document and post our Records for each sport on a frequent basis.
9) How much experience do you guys have?
Between, Robbie and Bob Gregorka (Founders of BeatVegas.com), there is a combined 41 years of experience in the Nevada Sports Betting industry.
10) When are Premium Picks made available on the Site for each sport?
NFL/NCAAF: Most Picks are posted Friday thru Sunday (For Saturday and Sunday’s games). Picks also posted early in the week (close to Opener), with the option of a “Buy-Back”, or middle attempt later in the week depending on Line movement.
Often a Pick for Thursday Night’s games will also be posted early in the week.
NBA/NCAAB: Often posted 2-3 days in advance of the games, some late Picks come the day of.
MLB: All picks posted at least 1 hour (usually bright and early) before the start of MLB’s first scheduled game of the day (each day).
11) How current are the Odds that are displayed on your Odds and Opening Lines Page?
They are Live, and there is no need to refresh the Page.
12) How can I utilize your exclusive Futures Odds?
Our Futures Odds are exclusive to BeatVegas.com. The best way to utilize these Odds to your advantage, is to find a team with greater Odds available than what we display on the BV Futures Page.
For example, if you think the Steelers will win the 2019 Super Bowl (9/1 here at BeatVegas), and you find them in your neighborhood sportsbook, at 15/1, that’s a value bet!
13) What can I do if I suspect that I or someone I know has a gambling problem?
We encourage responsibility in gambling behavior. If you or anyone you know have a gambling problem, or suspect they may have a gambling problem please contact the National Council of Problem Gambling toll free at 1-800-522-4700.
14) Do you recommend I “Parlay” this Pick with anything else?
NO! Almost never. If you must, limit yourself to a “two-teamer”.